Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Couple Important Notes...

  • Signups for Happy Mail will take place until February 27th! Since it's going to start March 1st! Make sure you leave your name and email addy on the post below. Just so everyone knows how it's going to run, I'm going to put all the names in a jar, and pick two names at a time and that's who the partners will be! Then I will email you all your partners name and email addy... the rest is on you! Find out what she likes! Get her snail mail addy! Have FUN!
  • As you can see, I've added a list of blogs to the side... The blogs on there are anyone who has commented on this blog. If I have missed you, please let me know! If you want me to take you down, please let me know, also! I LOVE surfing blogs and definitely wanted to link up to the girls who support our spirited community!
  • I think that's it! LOL Remember... if you need to get in touch with Cynthia or me, you can email us at gotspirit2peas@gmail.com :) We love mail, too! :) Hope you're all having a fabu weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I would love to participate as well. And ehm well ..... I wouldn't mind if you post my blog on the side too ;)

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!

have a great weekend too!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Gigi said...

for shizzle you can post my blog....it should be all linked up to my google/blogger account now...it is:

http://www.gigikennedy.typepad.com

Silvia said...

This is fun!
silvia.pilger@gmail.com

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

my blog isn't on the list CRY... LOL..

http://eminepala.blogspot.com/

Turkish delight is the name of it

jennihaywood said...

Hi! This is such a rocken idea. Would totally love to be a part of it. here's my info:
name: Jennifer Haywood
e-mail: jennihaywood@yahoo.com
blog: www.jennhaywood.blogspot.com

Silvia said...

This is my blog:
www.samuelsilviarinse.blogspot.com
(sorry, in Dutch...)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Count me in for another round :)

Andrea said...

Here is my blog spirit girlies :)

These are the days(http://applepickin.blogspot.com/index.html)

Anonymous said...

Can I still play?

Stephanie Guerrero
scrapbug421@yahoo.com